Tongya anti-glare panels are designed to block headlight glare from opposing traffic lanes. They are used for highways, roadways, or bridge fences to minimize glare and help drivers lessen driving fatigue. This anti-dazzle board has been widely used in highways, roadways, and bridges all over the world.
Specifications of Anti-glare Panel
Material: Q235, Q345, Plastic, Fiber reinforced plastics (FRP)
Size: Width: 200mm
Height: 1100 or 900 mm
Weight: 1100mm(height): about 5 kg/pcs
900 mm(height): about 4 kg/pcs
Why Anti-glare Panel?
1. Made of UV-resistant material
2. Mixed with organic and inorganic pigment, colorfast
3. High-intensity SMC, wind-resistant, aging resistant
4. Corrosion-proof of hydrogen chloride, weather resistant
5. Painted green, for lower eye fatigue while driving
6. Working temperature: -40℃ ~ 70℃
This anti-glare screen allows for quick installation, minimizing the time workers spend installing the system. The blades, available in various heights, are adjustable up to 22 degrees to optimize cut-off angles. In addition, this road safety product helps prevent motorists from being distracted by construction zones by obstructing their view.